Here you will find the exact procedure you need to follow to make a successful warranty claim for your product purchased from Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.
You can follow these steps if your product is out of warranty, and one of our skilled staff will be able to quote a repair charge for you accordingly.
Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd offers a minimum 1 year limited warranty on all of its products from their date of purchase.
The DR650S/DR750S/DR590-1CH all come with a 2 year warranty. Purchases made after 1 June 2017 for any of these models come with a 2 year warranty.
Note: If your product is out of warranty, and you are requesting a repair, please follow the same procedure below.
This procedure governs all products sold by us and extends to our dealer network who supply our products.
If you require a BlackVue Cloud upgrade, then please follow the procedure below and specify on the RMA form "Cloud Upgrade”. Cloud Upgrades are free of charge, where freight must be paid for by the sender. BlackVue Cloud upgrades are only eligible to DR650GW cameras manufactured before the 1st of June 2015.
Auto BlackBox offers an exchange of faulty products, under the condition the faulty product is not physically/cosmetically damaged and the product is still within its warranty period.
The Auto BlackBox warranty procedure is a seamless process. We have full time staff trained to deal with any technical issues you may encounter, who also work round the clock to provide the best possible service.
In order to streamline your warranty claim, we have created this quick six step guide to help clear up any potential confusion and provide you with the exact
steps that are required in order to lodge a claim. If you have any comments or feedback regarding the process, please let us know via our Contact Form. Your input
is greatly appreciated.
To ensure we can provide you with the best possible service and fastest turn around time, please make sure that the steps below are correctly followed:
1. Go through and double check the FAQ Page to see if an answer to your issue already exists.
2. Download and print out the Warranty Returns Form from our downloads page or use the link.
3. Complete and return the Warranty Form with your faulty product using the given address on the form.
4. If your product is out of warranty, please contact us using our Contact Form and our team will be in contact with you asap.
5. Once we receive the faulty goods, Auto BlackBox will process your return and contact you to advise you of the outcome.
6. Auto BlackBox allows 2-7 Business days upon receival to process your claim and provide a response, on a case by case basis.