Here you will find the exact procedure you need to follow to make a successful warranty claim for your product purchased from Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd (also known as BlackVue Australia).
Auto BlackBox offers a 2 Year Limited Warranty on all DR650S, DR750S, DR590, and DR900S camera purchases which begins from the date of purchase.
NOTE: THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCESSORIES OR SD CARDS
Auto BlackBox offers a strict 1 Year Warranty accessory purchases, which begins from the date of purchase. Accessories are any additional BlackVue parts which are not cameras.
The 2 Year Limited Warranty was introduced from the 1st of June 2017 for any new purchases for the DR650S and DR750S models. Purchases before the 1st of June 2017 have a 1 Year Warranty.
If you require a BlackVue Cloud upgrade, then please follow the procedure below and specify on the RMA form "Cloud Upgrade”. Cloud Upgrades are free of charge, where freight must be paid for by the sender. BlackVue Cloud upgrades are only eligible to DR650GW cameras manufactured before the 1st of June 2015.
Auto BlackBox offers an exchange of faulty products, under the condition the faulty product is not physically/cosmetically damaged and the product is still within its warranty period.
The Auto BlackBox warranty procedure is a seamless process. We have full time staff trained to deal with any technical issues you may encounter, who also work round the clock to provide the best possible service.
In order to streamline your warranty claim, we have created this quick six step guide to help clear up any potential confusion and provide you with the exact
steps that are required in order to lodge a claim. If you have any comments or feedback regarding the process, please let us know via our Contact Form. Your input
is greatly appreciated.
To ensure we can provide you with the best possible service and fastest turn around time, please make sure that the steps below are correctly followed:
1. Go through and double check the FAQ Page to see if an answer to your issue already exists.
2. Download and print out the Warranty Returns Form from our downloads page or use the link.
3. Complete and return the Warranty Form with your faulty product using the given address on the form.
4. If your product is out of warranty, please contact us using our Contact Form and our team will be in contact with you asap.
5. Once we receive the faulty goods, Auto BlackBox will process your return and contact you to advise you of the outcome.
6. Auto BlackBox allows 2-7 Business days upon receival to process your claim and provide a response, on a case by case basis.